Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's been quite a while since I have posted a blog.  There has been a lot going on in my life, and I have had to completely start over in some ways.  In fact, I am still in the process.  So I would like to take this time to completely revamp my whole purpose for this blog.  Yes, it will still follow my creative journey as that is still ongoing (thank goodness!).  Actually, I have been doing a great amount of creating.  But I would like to create my life in a new way.  My life has taken a strange turn in the past year, and I have had to make many changes.  I am still adjusting to this new way of life.  It has been difficult in many ways, but I am getting there.  Overall, I think it will be a blessing.  Life is supposed to bring surprises and changes, and we can either go with them or fight them.  I choose to go with them and blaze my own new trail.  :)

So, I will be sharing my art - as always.  I will share my processes and my ideas.  Sometimes I will post videos as to how I do things. 

I will also be following my travels.  This is what I am calling my "Summer of Solitude."  I have never traveled alone, but it has been something that I have always wanted to try.  Granted, I do not have a lot of money, and I will not be travelling very far.  But I bought a tent, and I plan on exploring new places to inspire me.

I will also be including stream of consciousness writing on life in general - observations, thoughts, questions, experiences...

I hope you will all join me and share in my journey.  I plan on posting at least once weekly, and perhaps more than that.  Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts, ideas, etc.  All are welcome. 

To kick off my new start, here is my most recent painting.  I was afraid to paint a picture of anyone, but I knew I had to face my fears.  So here's to facing my fears!

No comments:

Post a Comment