Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting Set...

I finished almost two paintings for sale today.  That's a record for me!  This whole goal setting strategy really worked for me this week.  I got everything finished, and my Etsy shop (www.etsy.com/shop/stephaniescreative) opens tomorrow morning when I post my very first item.  I'm so incredibly excited!  Yes, I had a lot to get done this week in order to make tomorrow happen.  But I stayed organized, and it all came together.  My heart is flying along with the rest of me tonight as I get ready, exhausted, to go to bed.  This is my dream.  It's going to be a wild ride, because life is a journey and it is supposed to be!  For all of you out there reading, the first five people to respond will get 10% off of any item during tomorrow's grand opening!  I will post pictures in the morning!  See you all then!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie - good for you for making it to your opening. I still haven't gotten there and the summer has gone by. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what all you put in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baby steps ;-) I'm not there yet, so happy for you! Fly by when you get time, I'm following you now LOL http://www.designsbylindar.blogspot.com Fan/Biz page: http://www.facebook.com/Designsbylindar#!/pages/Me-Myself-and-You/105043419547115

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most folks don't think to do a GO ... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on you new etsy. One step at a time..but it is important to take them. It is not easy ..perseverance and faith are much needed...and work. You can do it...keep following your dreams and Enjoy the Ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Love to read comments from my online friends and supporters! So grateful for taking the time...

    ReplyDelete