Sunday, November 14, 2010

365 Days with My Creative Soul

Okay ladies and gentlemen!  I'm really doing this.  Every day.  Each day I am going to give my creative soul it's wings.  No matter how large or how small, it will get to fly each day.  I am challenging myself to do art every single day.  This means, that I will be posting every single day - even if it's a small post with a picture and a small explanation of my creative journey that day.  Here's where I need your help - anyone who is reading.  If I miss even one single day (except around Christmas time when I am on vacation), you need to call me on it.  Send me messages - angry messages - hold me accountable!  I am going to hold myself accountable, but it's easier for me to stick to something if I know that someone else is invested.  So please, send me those messages! 

Today is day one of my 365 Days with My Creative Soul.  It's only seven in the morning, so I do not have any art for you as of yet, but I will post later today with something for you.  I'm not sure what yet.  I am also going to use this blog to finish my tree lady.  She is a painting that I have started, but I am intimidated by.  I'm always afraid that I am going to mess her up.  So I will also post pictures of her as I work on her.  By the end of the year, she will be finished (hopefully sooner than that).  So stay tuned to see pictures, and engage in conversations about the creativity found in life, and how we can get it to seep into our everyday, and let the creative soul shine constantly!  Talk to you later today!  ~Peace~


P.S. Check out this amazing artist over at Bijou's Whimsy. http://bijouswhimsy.blogspot.com/  She is amazing!

2 comments: