Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Creative Soul Day #4

Okay, I completely finished my piece that I had slowly been working on.  I'm happy with it, and I think that I will make it into a mixed-media painting.   I'm actually excited to get started!  Just recently I found out that a friend of mine is sick, and I'm not talking flu.  She is such a strong lady, and I was thinking of her when I made this drawing.  I may even do the paintings and give them to her as a gift.  Hopefully it will bring her peace and positivity.  She is going to need it.  If you pray, please say a prayer for her and her family.  Thank you.

Okay.  Now I am posting the pictures and going to see my husband.  He has been sick, and I fell asleep so early last night, that I feel I haven't really seen him for days!  Good night to you all!  As always, let me know what you think!  Hope to hear from you soon!  ~Peace~ S.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. You should duplicate it and sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I can bring in some of my work and show you if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete