Thursday, November 18, 2010

Creative Soul Day #5

Good evening everyone!  It's been a nice day, followed by a very busy evening.  I've been puppy shopping.  My daughter and I went to pick up a collar, leash, bowls, and toys for our new puppy, Lola.  We will be picking her up tomorrow.  So we did not get home until late.  But we are very excited to be adding to our family (although my husband is not so much).

I did have time to start an artistic journal page today.  Mind you, it is only started.  But I have much more to write.  Lately I have let myself become intimidated by people and circumstances that I thought were beyond my control.  But really, what I need to do is stand up and face my fears.  I have a fear of confrontation, as well as a fear that I am not as "worthy" as I know I am.  My fears are mainly irrational, and as an artist there is always the fear of not being good enough.  I am usually comfortable with myself, but I have low points where I let  my fears get the best of me.  Usually I just write about it to work things out in my head.  But this time I am artistically dealing with it.  Let me know what you think of the piece!

Good night everyone!  May you find happiness in just being.  ~Peace~ S.

1 comment:

  1. I love this color combination and the fear confession is on point for me as well ... U GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete