Sunday, November 21, 2010

Creative Soul Day #8

I did it!  I finished my journal page!  And you thought I wouldn't get it done (or maybe that was me).  Anyway, it's finished.  Check it out below and let me know what you think.  Facing my fears is a big thing for me, and has been since I was at IUSB.  Personal challenges have helped me accomplish goals that I never really thought I could come close to accomplishing before.  Since then, I have become a teacher, a mother, and have embraced my Soul as the creative being it is!  Life is grand.  But I'm not sure that I would be in this place if I hadn't faced my fears.  I no longer try to be who everyone else wants me to be.  I am me; and yes, I still get self-conscious from time to time - worrying what others think of me - but I have not let that run my life anymore.  I am who I am, and I am proud of and embrace that person.  Life would not have been so good if I hadn't.  When you focus your energy on letting your fears take over, you never get where you are supposed to be.  Don't worry about what others think.  Enjoy who you are; who you were made to be.  This page is to remind us of all of that.  So if you  want to order a print of this just so you can look at it daily to reach your goal, please let me know!  Just remember that when you go to bed tonight, it won't be everyone else who has to think about how you lived your day - it will be you.  Live it to the fullest, and enjoy it by letting you be you!

Sleep well everyone!  Stay tuned for more tomorrow.  What will I come up with?  We shall see!  Until then, good night! ~Peace~ S.

No comments:

Post a Comment