Monday, November 15, 2010

Creative Soul Day #2

Hello everyone!  It's been a great day, and I have gotten a lot of things accomplished that I needed to.  The day is winding down, and I wanted to make sure that I gave you guys an update before I went to bed.  I got a sketch going tonight, but it's not finished.  I plan on working a little bit before going to bed, but I had to get on here first.  This is a sketch for my sketchbook that I am submitting to the Sketchbook Project.  I have a lot more to do to it, and I may end up turning it into an actual painting.  We'll see.

Okay, well I'm  going to get back to work, and watch Rules of Engagement.  Stay tuned to see more of the sketch tomorrow.  Log on and tell me what you think so far.  Look forward to hearing from you! ~Peace~S.

No comments:

Post a Comment