Sunday, November 21, 2010

Creative Soul Day #7

Okay, I skipped Friday,  I know!  But I have a really cute excuse!  It is small and furry, and completely cuddly!  She is the newest member of our family, and her name is Lola.  She is a seven week old Shih-tzu and Australian Shepard mix.  I brought her home on Friday night, and haven't done much art since then.  But I have done a little.


Check out my artistic journal page.  I have made a little progress.  I also tried to post this all last night, but it wouldn't work for some reason, so this is for day seven, but I will still post day 8 today as well.  I pledge that I will be finished with my journal page today, plus start my two paintings from my earlier sketches.  I am also going to meet some women who are associated with the National Women's Caucus for Art.  I am thinking of joining and enjoying being associated with a group of women artists.  Plus they have opportunities for getting your art into exhibits.  Today we are meeting at a museum to talk about surface tensions.  It should be pretty interesting.  I'll tell you all about it in my later post. 



Have a great day everyone!  ~Peace~ S.

2 comments: